- Minimum duration of the project: 1 week
- The project is based at in the Northwest Province, South Africa.
- Volunteers help with the daily tasks such as feeding and caring for the animals, cleaning and maintaining the animal enclosures, maintaining the park.
- We offer breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Excluded: Flights, visas (if applicable) and insurance.
- Airport: O.R. Tambo International Airport, Johannesburg, South Africa. Airport code: JNB.
- Accommodation: You will be staying in shared comfortable bed and electrified cabins.
- Requirements: the minimum requirement for a volunteer is that you have a love for wildlife and not afraid of getting your hands dirty, further more wish to add to conservation in Africa.
- Minimum Age: 18.
- Work schedule 8am – 5pm. It is varied and interesting, educating and stimulating.
- Choice of outings: River rafting, canoeing, abseiling, archery, quad biking, Tree Zip line, mountain biking, go karting etc.
(* please note: rates change due to currency fluctuations)